2007 Podcast and New Media Expo Registration Now Open December 6, 2006Posted by Jeff in Podcast and New Media Expo, Podcast Conferences, Podcast Instruction, Podcasting.
Just a quick note to let you know that online registration is now open for the 2007 Podcast and New Media Expo. The 2007 expo will have an expanded focus on video podcasting and production as well as sessions on advanced techniques to grow your audience.
As always, exhibit hall access, keynotes and after-hours events are free. The conference early bird price is $199 and includes any session in any track.
2007 Conference Tracks:
– Track 1: Audio & Video Podcasting 101 – A to Z for Beginners – Get Up To Speed Fast
– Track 2: Attracting & Growing Your Audience – Low Cost & Guerrilla Marketing Techniques
– Track 3: The Business of Podcasting & New Media – Monetization & Business Podcasting
– Track 4: Advanced Audio & Video Production – Advanced “How To” Techniques
– Track 5: New Media for Educators & Musicians – specific sessions for each
Further details and online registration can be found at: http://www.NewMediaExpo.com.
Contents of this post copied from an email received from Tim Bourquin, Founder of the Podcast and New Media Expo.
September 28-30, 2007
Ontario Convention Center